Can Camps farm fields and forest is located in the municipality of Ogassa Ripollès. At a height of 1150 m below the vertical Estela Puig in Sierra Cavallera is 800 meters from the village Ogassa and 5 km from St John of the Abbesses.
The building dates from the late nineteenth century and formed part of the construction of coal mines Surroca-Ogassa.
The beating of the restored house has a total capacity of 15/20 people divided into three apartments (farmhouses) independent. Two of them with a capacity for 4/5 people and the other with a capacity of 7/10 people.